Monday, November 4, 2013

Anxiety, I am a wreck! My Nerves are Bad, Today! | DrBev Mental Health Counselor Florida

Anxiety, I am a wreck! My Nerves are Bad, Today! | DrBev Mental Health Counselor Florida

Are you wired to worry?  When you don’t quite know what to do, is it frustrating and you  feel really uncomfortable, especially if other people  are around?  Are you always thinking, “Should I go here? Should I go there? Am I in someone’s way?  I worry about things like getting my work done…Will I get it done? How am I going to do it?”  If you are going to be in a big crowd does it make you nervous about what you are going to do and say and what other people are going to do and say.  Are you constantly panicking about how you are going to deal with all that is happening in your life, relationships and career? 

No comments:

Post a Comment